Christian Blinkies

Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Simple Valentines


 

I made my grand children Valentines this year that were just kind of plain and simple.  I bought the tiny sacks from Wal Mart and then covered the fronts with papers from Doodlebugs Sweet  Things  6x6 paper pad. The paper hearts are die cuts from an older  Quikutz set. I inked all the edges for added accent.  I then made a slip in tag with a pocket to hold a little gift for them.  I found out just yesterday that my two grand daughters had not received theirs yet.  Then I got a call a little later saying they had found one outside their mailbox but the other was not where to be seen.  So, with that being said.....Ruth here is proof I did make you one!!!  lol  I thought it was kind of funny that our of the 11, her's was the one I pulled the tag out to photo.  I have now just finished making her a new one!!!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day sharing the love of our Lord as well as the love we have for one another.



Challenges:


Cuttlebug Mania- I Heart You 



Get Creative- Hearts

Incy Wincy Designs- Personalize it

MMM- the word Love

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. Fantastic tags you have made Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful array of Valentine cards.
    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creations with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea.
    Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely gifts!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lucky your (many!) grandchildren are to receive these lovely Valentines. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Valentine's for children! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges! Angie-Owner/DT

    http://angiescardsanddigisblog.blogspot.com/
    http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun!! Thanks for joining our ‘Personalize It’ challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete